[Intro] Dm-Am (4x)
Am Em
Somewhere between my sleep
Am Em
Somewhere beneathmy skin
Dm Am
In place I can’t see
F Em
Something is know to be a sin
Am Em
Hiding inside my eyes
Am Em
Burning from deep within
Dm Am
Something that needs a lie
F Em
Trying to turn into a sin
[Reff]
Dm Am
Rescue me before I lose control
Dm Am
Rescue me from this fire in my soul
F Dm
There’s only you who can stop me from falling
G F
I need a savior, need my savior
[*]
Dm Am
Rescue me before I lose my head
Dm Am
Rescue me from the sight of regret
F Dm
Cause only your love can stop me from wanting
G F
I need a savior, you’re my savior
Am Em
Knocking behind my door
Am Em
Asking to be let in
Dm Am
Something I have ignored
E
Wanting to be a sin
Am Em
It’s been around for so long
Am Em
and waiting to begin
Dm Am
I know that it’s so wrong
F E
Can’t let it be a sin
Back to [Reff], [*], [Reff], [*]
Ad Unit (Iklan) BIG
Popular
- Chord Elkasih - Lelakimu
- Chord Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting
- Chord Andra & The Backbone - Hitamku
- Chord Tahta - Aku Masih di Sini
- Chord Mulan Jameela Feat. Mitha The Virgin - Cinta Mati 2
- Chord Dewa 19 - Bukan Cinta Manusia Biasa
- Chord Ayu Ting Ting - Alamat Palsu
- Chord Mulan Jameela - Jatuh Cinta Lagi
- Chord Avenged Sevenfold - Gunslinger
- Chord Creed - My Sacrifice
Populer Mingguan
- Chord Elkasih - Lelakimu
- Chord Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting
- Chord Andra & The Backbone - Hitamku
- Chord Tahta - Aku Masih di Sini
- Chord Mulan Jameela Feat. Mitha The Virgin - Cinta Mati 2
- Chord Dewa 19 - Bukan Cinta Manusia Biasa
- Chord Ayu Ting Ting - Alamat Palsu
- Chord Mulan Jameela - Jatuh Cinta Lagi
- Chord Avenged Sevenfold - Gunslinger
- Chord Creed - My Sacrifice
Posting Komentar
Posting Komentar