Am F
The best thing about tonight’s that we’re not fighting
C G
It couldn’t be that we have been this way before
Am F
I know you don’t think that I am trying
C G
I know you’re wearing thin down to the cor
F G
But hold your breath
C Am
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
F
Over again
G
Don’t make me change my mind
C
I won’t live to see another day
Am
I swear its true
F G
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
Am F C G
You’re impossible to find
Am F
This is not what I intended
C G
I always swore to you that I would never fall apart
Am F
You always thought that I was stronger
C
I may have failed
G
But I have loved you from the start
F G
Oh, But hold your breath
C Am
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
F
Over again
G
Don’t make me change my mind
C
I won’t live to see another day
Am
I swear its true
F G
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
It's impossible
Am F C
So breathe in so deep
G Am
Breathe me in
F C
I’m yours to keep
G Am
And hold onto your words
F C
‘Cause talk is cheap
G F
And remember me tonight
When you’re asleep
C Am
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
F
Over again
G
Don’t make me change my mind
C
Or I won’t live to see another day
Am
I swear its true
F G
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
C Am
Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
F
Over again
G
Don’t make me change my mind
C
I won’t live to see another day
Am
I swear it’s true
F G
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
(C)
You’re impossible to find
Ad Unit (Iklan) BIG
Popular
- Chord Elkasih - Lelakimu
- Chord Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting
- Chord Andra & The Backbone - Hitamku
- Chord Tahta - Aku Masih di Sini
- Chord Mulan Jameela Feat. Mitha The Virgin - Cinta Mati 2
- Chord Dewa 19 - Bukan Cinta Manusia Biasa
- Chord Superglad - Nona Malam
- Chord Avenged Sevenfold - Gunslinger
- Chord Creed - My Sacrifice
- Chord Kapten - Janda Beranak Dua
Populer Mingguan
- Chord Elkasih - Lelakimu
- Chord Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting
- Chord Andra & The Backbone - Hitamku
- Chord Tahta - Aku Masih di Sini
- Chord Mulan Jameela Feat. Mitha The Virgin - Cinta Mati 2
- Chord Dewa 19 - Bukan Cinta Manusia Biasa
- Chord Superglad - Nona Malam
- Chord Avenged Sevenfold - Gunslinger
- Chord Creed - My Sacrifice
- Chord Kapten - Janda Beranak Dua